5 Ekim 2009 Pazartesi

Kanada'dan mesajımız var

Hello;This message is coming to you from British Columbia, Canada.I have just come across the ad for your Blue Moon and wanted to compliment you on such a beautiful boat. So well built in traditional wood. It has great character. You are very obviously a master craftsman and I congratulate you on creating a thing of great beauty.Do you mind if I ask what type of wood you used, and what type of seal you used between the planking?You may be interested to hear I too have such a boat under construction. (Unlike you, I am only an amateur builder). My vessel is also based on the Blue Moon hull, but, the hull and deck are of GRP construction. Also, my vessel has an entirely different coach house and deck layout.I would love to see the interior of your boat. Would you consider sending me some pictures?I will send pictures of my vessel if you are interested.I wish you Fair winds ... Bob T.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder